Thursday, November 10, 2011

Last volunteer post

Through my journey of blogging I have learned one thing: I am not a fan of blogging. In the beginning I did not mind the tedious job but now I have come to mind it greatly. It is very inconvenient. But about my book! I have decided that the character of Clarissa is not the character Virgina Woolf is writing about! They may have a lot in common, but i don't believe that Woolf wrote her story. It is just a very confusing and generously annoying plot in the story. However, the writing in this story is very different than anything i have read before. In this story simple things, such as walking into a kitchen, creates an astounding and creative metaphor. Most the metaphors are sad though. Usually they are sad. They usually speak of loneliness and regret. It is also often said that the word 'happy' is a dumb word. I don't agree with that one bit! However, i still enjoy the language even if it is a tad depressing at times. Well that's the word on the streets for (almost) the last time! Fresh Money out.

No comments:

Post a Comment