Friday, September 16, 2011

Currently

This fine friday marks the end of the week.In total I have 292 pages of The Help this week alone. That means I am 408 pages in, and a little over half way to the end. My three favorite sentences of the week include:

 1. "A man-a naked man- is out by the azaleas!"

  2. "Before I know it, she done pulled down her panties and tinkled in it ( the old toilet sitting in the front yard) and I'm chasing after her with half a dozen horns honking and a man in a hat taking pictures.

  3." 'And isn't it kind of expensive, carting all this tin across the world to Ethipoia?' Mary Joline asks. 'Doesn't it make more sense just to send a check?' And this, ladies and gentlemen, is my favorite quote of the week! The ladies club is made up of fake, as clearly ignorant, fools who pretend to care about the world surround them! This just shows the proof of that ignorance.

No comments:

Post a Comment