Thursday, September 1, 2011

Good vs Evil

Well ladies and gentelmen, I have come to the end of the Lincoln Lawyer! By the last page and the last sentence, my heart was racing! Connelly certainly knows how to pull in a reader and keep them hooked until the end. Throughout my reading though the question of 'how does one recognize evil?' was brought up in my mind  again and again. Michael Haller looked innocence in the eye and could not recognize it, how could any of us? He deals with dirt bag killers for a living, therefore, you would think he would be so desperate to see a glimmer of innocence he would jump on the first opportunity he saw! Unfortunately, Haller nearly gave up his life in order to see and believe in innocence again. I highly recommend The Lincoln Lawyer to someone who enjoys a hardcore plot and a roller coaster of emotions. Well that's the word of the street! Fresh Money out.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Fresh$,
    I'm liking your post, it's looking good. I may just have to read The Lincoln Lawyer after I finish the book I am reading now.
    <3 love and peace,
    kimmi kim kim

    ReplyDelete