Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Thus far...

Thus far I have formed my own opinion on who I believe knows more about Danes than they are letting on. I believe it was Ines. She cares a great deal for Nina, Danes ex, and Billy, Danes and Ninas son. I think she would do anything to make Danes go away and lessen Nina's fiery temper. She tries to hide behind her Mexican accent and look completely sweet and innocent, but it can't fool me! Everybody else seems too obvious. However, thus far in the novel March seems to be at a stand still. It seems as if nothing new or unpredictable has happened. Im half way through and was expecting some sort of lead about who knows what happen to Danes. But nope. Nothing. Well guess I'll just have to keep reading! That's the word on the streets. fresh money out.

No comments:

Post a Comment